- ShelterLogic warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year for fabric and framework.
- Warranty period is determined by date of shipment from ShelterLogic Corp. for factory direct purchases or date of purchase from an authorized reseller. Please save a copy of your purchase receipt.
- If this product or any associated parts are found to be defective or missing within 30 days of receipt, Shelterlogic will repair or replace, at it’s option, the defective parts at no charge. Repaired or replacement parts shall be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below.
- Parts and replacements will be sent via FedEx Ground. If you purchased from a local dealer, all claims must have a copy of original receipt.
Shelterlogic Warranty Policy
All the warranty information can be obtained in Salsify,
under the specific items;
the reason we do not have a detailed sheet is because we have many different warranties, not only brand to brand,
but category to category within each brand.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
1 YEAR FOR FABRIC AND FRAMEWORK
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
- Customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits if required.
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
Only problem it took 5 months to get it???
Looks amazing. Took a little long to get in due to delays from the manufacture and covid. However we finally got and built it.
Worked hard getting me my gazebo during these trying times.
We loved playing billiards and table tennis so this item saved us a lot. Very excited to receive this one and can't wait to play games with my family.
It was delivered kind of late but the item arrived with complete parts and without any dents
This Gazebo is very easy to install. Fits perfectly in our empty space!
This is a very nice product! The communication is good and the representatives are nice.
Don't order this if you need it now. Been waiting weeks just to hear anything from these guys. If you need an update you need to call them. Don't think they'd ever call or e-mail
Very professional received my product pretty much on time.Great pricing