- ShelterLogic warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year for fabric and framework.
- Warranty period is determined by date of shipment from ShelterLogic Corp. for factory direct purchases or date of purchase from an authorized reseller. Please save a copy of your purchase receipt.
- If this product or any associated parts are found to be defective or missing within 30 days of receipt, Shelterlogic will repair or replace, at it’s option, the defective parts at no charge. Repaired or replacement parts shall be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below.
- Parts and replacements will be sent via FedEx Ground. If you purchased from a local dealer, all claims must have a copy of original receipt.
Shelterlogic Warranty Policy
All the warranty information can be obtained in Salsify,
under the specific items;
the reason we do not have a detailed sheet is because we have many different warranties, not only brand to brand,
but category to category within each brand.
- The warranty period begins from date of purchase (not the date of installation).
- Will repair or replace the defective parts to the original purchaser.
- Replacement or repaired parts will remain covered for the original limited warranty period.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer must send photo(s) with a copy of the original receipt.
1 YEAR FOR FABRIC AND FRAMEWORK
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
- Customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits if required.
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
I just loved it! My family and I enjoyed playing air hockey! Perfect bonding for us.
We love small gatherings, and this gazebo is perfect in our garden!
There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email. When I emailed them with questions, they immediately responded!
The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Love it!
My children enjoyed this! Easy to install as well and very satisfied with this purchase.
This Gazebo is very easy to install. Fits perfectly in our empty space!
The item arrived with complete parts and without any dent!
Haven’t built the bar yet it’s for my husband’s surprise birthday party in April. I looked at the bar and it looks really nice.
Everything looks great! Unpacked, counted and now waiting for our deck to be finished before we can erect the Gazebo on it.
The gazebo I ordered was out of stock everywhere but they were able to get me one. There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email but the rare thing is when I emailed them with questions they actually responded this company cares about their customers
It took me a few days but, that's only because I kept getting rained out. In northern Arizona, we get a lot of thunderstorms. The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Keep up the good work.
I’m putting the gazebo together. It is very well built and no cut corners on quality. I feel that this is the best you can buy. Just be ready for a lot of work. It’s worth the time it takes.
This gazebo is wonderful. I paid for professional installation and am thrilled with the team who put it together. The gazebo looks great in our backyard and am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I did a lot of research (over one year) before deciding on this 10X10 unit. I plan on staining the wood to match our wooden deck. The item is natural cedar color when received. Strongly recommend this unit and do yourself a favor and pay for professional installation. Save yourself grief. Lol.
Only problem it took 5 months to get it???
Looks amazing. Took a little long to get in due to delays from the manufacture and covid. However we finally got and built it.