GLD Products Shipping Time and Delivery Info
General Shipping Information
We offer a variety of shipping options for our products. Most orders placed before 1:00 PM CST Monday through Friday are shipped the same day. We are closed on weekends, so orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed the following week. Please allow a few additional days for game table orders to be shipped.
For current order status please check your email for your shipping confirmation, if you haven’t received an email, then your order hasn’t been shipped yet. Be sure to check your spam folder for your confirmation.
We offer free shipping to the contiguous United States on all orders over $50. This excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and all off-shore US territories. We are unable to offer free shipping on international orders.
For orders that use Free Shipping, we will select the most appropriate method based on the content of your order. The method is usually UPS Ground, USPS First Class, or USPS Priority. Shipping times for free shipping are usually no longer than if you paid for any of the services just listed.
Freight Shipping (Large Game Tables)
Due to their size and weight, most large game tables are shipped with our partner freight company, AIT Worldwide Logistics. Freight shipments typically take longer than standard UPS or Fedex. You can track your AIT shipment here: https://www.aitworldwide.com/shipment-tracking.
Freight shipments most often require a delivery appointment. AIT will contact you when your shipment arrives at the local terminal to schedule a time frame for delivery. Someone will need to be at the residence in order for the shipment to be delivered successfully.
We are able to ship all of our small parcel items internationally. For international shipping of large game tables please use the information at the bottom of this page to contact us. We may be able to ship to you depending on your location.
1. Shipping times are estimates and can’t be guaranteed.
2. Shipping times are based on when your order is shipped, not when the order is placed.
3. Shipping times can be affected by factors over which GLD Products has no control, including incorrect delivery addresses, weather, customs delays, and delivery restrictions.
4. Once an item is shipped we are unable to modify your order.
5. We are not responsible for incorrectly entered shipping addresses, please double check your address before submitting your order.
6. Free Shipping is available for all orders over $50 with a shipping address within the contiguous United States which excludes Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore United States territories and possessions, which are American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands.
7. For orders that use Free Shipping, we reserve the right to choose the most appropriate shipping method according to the size and weight of your order, the location of your shipping address, and any other factors.
8. Please allow for additional time for all international orders. We have no control over customs delays. To further discuss international shipping, please get in touch!
Let customers speak for us
I just loved it! My family and I enjoyed playing air hockey! Perfect bonding for us.
We love small gatherings, and this gazebo is perfect in our garden!
There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email. When I emailed them with questions, they immediately responded!
The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Love it!
My children enjoyed this! Easy to install as well and very satisfied with this purchase.
This Gazebo is very easy to install. Fits perfectly in our empty space!
The item arrived with complete parts and without any dent!
Haven’t built the bar yet it’s for my husband’s surprise birthday party in April. I looked at the bar and it looks really nice.
Everything looks great! Unpacked, counted and now waiting for our deck to be finished before we can erect the Gazebo on it.
The gazebo I ordered was out of stock everywhere but they were able to get me one. There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email but the rare thing is when I emailed them with questions they actually responded this company cares about their customers
It took me a few days but, that's only because I kept getting rained out. In northern Arizona, we get a lot of thunderstorms. The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Keep up the good work.
I’m putting the gazebo together. It is very well built and no cut corners on quality. I feel that this is the best you can buy. Just be ready for a lot of work. It’s worth the time it takes.
This gazebo is wonderful. I paid for professional installation and am thrilled with the team who put it together. The gazebo looks great in our backyard and am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I did a lot of research (over one year) before deciding on this 10X10 unit. I plan on staining the wood to match our wooden deck. The item is natural cedar color when received. Strongly recommend this unit and do yourself a favor and pay for professional installation. Save yourself grief. Lol.
Only problem it took 5 months to get it???
Looks amazing. Took a little long to get in due to delays from the manufacture and covid. However we finally got and built it.