All Things Cedar Shipping Time and Delivery Info
Orders addressed to continental United States, Canada & Mexico are shipped FedEx ground and generally take between 4 to 9 buisness days to arrive.
Hawaii/Alaska shipments may be shipped Fedex Expedited or YRC for larger items and are subject to additional ship fees. Please email or call for a ship quote on this service.
No taxes are collected on shipments within the USA.
5% Federal GST is collected on shipments to Canadian addresss.
Overseas shipments are shipped Fedex air and usually take 3-7 business days for delivery.
Please email us with details of your shipment and destination address including the zip code so we may provide you with an accurate shipping quote on your order.
No taxes are collected for shipments outside North America
These shipping services are available for an additional fee. Expedited is normally 2-3 days delivery time. Express is overnight. Email us with destination address for a ship quote.
- Large Truck Skid Shipping: (Products shipped by large truck will have the Designation "LT" on the orderform) this may also apply to orders involving a large quantity of items.
- Due to size, quantity, or weight restricitons some packages must be shipped by Large Truck.
Delivery time for large truck shipping may range from 5 – 12 business days; a tracking number will be emailed within 48 hrs of shipping.
- When large truck service is used to deliver an order, the carrier will contact the customer directly to schedule a delivery time. Delivery must be taken within 48 hours of initial contact otherwise storage fees will apply. Freight deliveries are scheduled on week days only.
- When the driver arrives with the shipment it is your customers responsibility to assist or make arrangements for another person to assist in offloading your shipment. (Most shipments can be unloaded or “hand-bombed” directly off the back deck of the truck.)
- If the customer unable to assist or requires lift-gate service the shipping company can provide a lift-gate truck which will transport the packages, unassisted from the back deck of the truck to the curbside for a $65.00 fee.
- If your customer requires LIFT-GATE service you will need to contact our office (403-320-1271) before their shipment is scheduled to arrive. We will contact the freight company and authorize them to provide a lift-gate truck to deliver the shipment. You will then be billed $65.00 by All Things Cedar for the "Lift-Gate Service. The dispatcher will contact your customer directly by phone to set up a delivery date – at this time they should confirm with the dispatcher that lift-gate service will be provided. ** NOTE** These same instructions will be emailed to you directly in the event large truck freight is required to deliver your customers order.
- It is important to note that the driver is not responsible for unloading or moving items into the yard, garage or home, or up or down steps.
- Large Truck Orders cannot be canceled after shipment. If a freight delivery is refused, freight charges to and from the delivery address will be removed from the refund balance.
**VERY IMPORTANT**It is customer’s responsibility to check that all PACKAGES are accounted for and product and/or carton is free of damage before signing delivery receipt - specific product damage must be notated. If inspection cannot be done in a reasonable amount of time the customer must notate “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” before signing for the waybill. If concealed damage is discovered, customer must notify All Things Cedar of specific damage within 24 hours. If the above notation or specific damage is not stated on the waybill, we will be unable to replace or otherwise warranty the order.
Change of Address Fee:
Please ensure that the shipping address that you provide contains accurate information, including zip code and telephone number. In the event a shipment is sent to an incorrect address due to an error at All Things Cedar, we will have the shipment re-routed at our expense. However, if the address we received on the order form is incorrect, then all fees billed by UPS for re-direction or re-shipment of the package will be passed on to the drop-ship client.
UPS charges an address correction fee of $10.00 per package. If the shipment cannot be re-routed and it lands back at our warehouse UPS charges a return shipping fee which is the same as the original shipping fee.
PO Box and APO and FPO (Military Address):
If shipping to a P.O. Box address, the recipient’s telephone number must be included on the label. Shipments addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed and require an address correction charge. Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
Shipping rates for continental North America are as posted for each item on the drop-ship catalog page. Our ship rates are fixed per item for any destination in North America and include all additional fuel surcharges. All Things Cedar is not responsible for any state or federal tax, customs, brokerage, duties or other goverment fees that may apply to the shipment, nor do we collect these fees for any of the parties listed above. Orders of 8 or more items shipped to the same address may be eligible for a shipping discount. Please email us with the particulars of your order for a custom shipping quote.
I just loved it! My family and I enjoyed playing air hockey! Perfect bonding for us.
We love small gatherings, and this gazebo is perfect in our garden!
There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email. When I emailed them with questions, they immediately responded!
The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Love it!
My children enjoyed this! Easy to install as well and very satisfied with this purchase.
This Gazebo is very easy to install. Fits perfectly in our empty space!
The item arrived with complete parts and without any dent!
Haven’t built the bar yet it’s for my husband’s surprise birthday party in April. I looked at the bar and it looks really nice.
Everything looks great! Unpacked, counted and now waiting for our deck to be finished before we can erect the Gazebo on it.
The gazebo I ordered was out of stock everywhere but they were able to get me one. There was a delay in shipping that I expected but I was informed immediately by email but the rare thing is when I emailed them with questions they actually responded this company cares about their customers
It took me a few days but, that's only because I kept getting rained out. In northern Arizona, we get a lot of thunderstorms. The instructions were easy and precise. The materials were of high quality. Keep up the good work.
I’m putting the gazebo together. It is very well built and no cut corners on quality. I feel that this is the best you can buy. Just be ready for a lot of work. It’s worth the time it takes.
This gazebo is wonderful. I paid for professional installation and am thrilled with the team who put it together. The gazebo looks great in our backyard and am 100% satisfied with my purchase. I did a lot of research (over one year) before deciding on this 10X10 unit. I plan on staining the wood to match our wooden deck. The item is natural cedar color when received. Strongly recommend this unit and do yourself a favor and pay for professional installation. Save yourself grief. Lol.
Only problem it took 5 months to get it???
Looks amazing. Took a little long to get in due to delays from the manufacture and covid. However we finally got and built it.